· We are looking for highly motivated, strong contemporary dancers with a classical background and expressive presence / acting / comical skills.
· All nations, all ages and bodytypes are welcome.
· Additional accomplishments like singing, acrobatics, ballroom dance, popping/locking etc., swing, tap dance, contact impro etc. are appreciated
· The highly successful stage musical „ Ich war noch niemals in New York“ with music by Udo Jürgens is making its way into the movies. We are very excited about the project and are looking forward to creating an entirely new choreographic version with you!
· Production: Ziegler Film, Mythos Film, Director: Phillip Stölzl, Choreography: Mara Kurotschka
· For the pre-selection process please send in a video reference of max. 4 min length, your CV (specifying height and extra skills), 2 pictures (headshot, full body), and a short letter of motivation.
· The video should include:
- a short presentation of you and who you are.
- an improvisation to a pop song of your choice, which shows your capabilities. If you have any special skills please show them as well.
We are interested in seeing how you apply yourself to rhythm and beat. Please be original in your approach.
· On this base we will invite selected candidates for the in-person audition
Please send your material to firstname.lastname@example.org
Topic: Dancers New York
When and Where:
· The in-person audition is scheduled to take place in Berlin in May 2017.
· Rehearsal period (as of now scheduled for mid July till end of September 2017) will fort he most part take place in Berlin.
· Shooting and select rehearsals (planned for end of September – November) will take place in various European locations.